Robert's July gigs (and one in late June -- tomorrow!)
From: Robert Kennedy (robertten-ones-studio.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, friends and fans. Welcome to the new version of my mailing list which should make subscribing, unsubscribing, and other such stuff easier for you to do.

I'm excited to be playing organ tomorrow evening, Friday, June 25th, at The Royale in the Sonny Climes Combo. If I'm forced to categorize I guess I have to say this is fundamentally a jazz group, but we'll be drawing on hip-hop, glam, country, pop, soul, originals, classic rock and even more. I'm excited to know so little of what to expect! Music from 8pm to 11pm http://theroyalesf.com

The calendar for July is shaping up so nicely that I'm going to mention just a few highlights here.

I'll be playing organ with my own jazz trio at The Royale on July 16th. Music from 8pm to 11pm as usual! http://theroyalesf.com

I'll be playing accordion with Mission Hot Club at the Downtown Berkeley Association's celebration of Bastille Day from 5:30pm to 6:30pm on July 14th.

And then Mission Hot Club will be hustling back across the bay to SF for a 7:30pm start time for two Bastille-Day dinner sets at Mathilde French Bistro. https://www.mathildesf.com/

A very exciting piece of pandemic-recovery news is the reopening of Club Deluxe next month (July, 2021). I'm thrilled to be playing two dates there in July!

On July 21st at Club Deluxe I'll be playing accordion with New Moldy Figs from 8pm to 11pm. $5 cover which goes to support the musicians. https://www.clubdeluxe.co/

And on July 28th at Club Deluxe I'll be playing accordion with Mission Hot Club from 8pm to 11pm. $5 cover which goes to support the musicians. https://www.clubdeluxe.co/

Check out my calendar at http://robertkennedymusic.com/calendar for additional dates, including several engagements on accordion with Vintage Jukebox Orchestra playing French popular songs of the 20th century at Left Bank Restaurant in Menlo Park with vocalist Laurent Fourgo.

        -- Robert

http://robertkennedymusic.com
  • (no other messages in thread)