Robert's July gigs (lots of them!)
From: Robert Kennedy (robertten-ones-studio.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 22:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
For the complete and ever-growing list including restaurant brunches and dinners, wine bars, and more, including Peninsula, East Bay, and Marin dates, make sure to see https://robertkennedymusic.com/calendar/

Just a few of my highlights of July:

Wednesday, July 21, I'll be playing accordion with New Moldy Figs at Club Deluxe in San Francisco. Music from 8pm to 11pm. 21+, $5 cover. https://www.clubdeluxe.co/

Friday, July 16, I'll be leading my jazz trio at the Royale in San Francisco. I'll be on organ with Sonny Climes on guitar and Joe Kelner on drums from 8pm to 11pm. 21+, no cover. http://theroyalesf.com

Wednesday, July 28, I'll be back playing accordion at Club Deluxe in San Francisco with Mission Hot Club. Music from 8pm to 11pm. 21+, $5 cover. https://www.clubdeluxe.co/

If you're 21 or older, please especially consider coming to one or more of those three gigs, because the establishments are real cultural assets to San Francisco and they need all of us to do our part for their pandemic recovery. If you're not 21 or older, the calendar page on my web site has something for you, guaranteed! I look forward to seeing you and I thank you for your support.

        -- Robert

http://robertkennedymusic.com
  • (no other messages in thread)