Some of Robert's upcoming gigs...
From: Robert Kennedy (robertten-ones-studio.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 15:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, friends and fans! I've been remiss in that it's too long now since my last message to this group, and happily that's because I've been busy in a good way.

Here are a few highlights of upcoming performances that I want to make sure you know about.

First I'll depart from chronological order to mention one that's happening on October 24th: Mission Hot Club, the acoustic hot-club jazz group in which I play accordion, will be playing again for the San Francisco International Arts Festival at Fort Mason. As we did last year, we'll have our vocalist collaborator Mimi Pirard joining us to sing in multiple languages, and we'll also have a great selection of instrumental numbers for you. This promises to be a special show for us. Currently early-bird ticket pricing is available (until September 15th), and unlike last year you have a choice between buying tickets for individual acts or festival passes that will admit you to more than one show by different artists. Check out our page for this performance on the San Francisco International Arts Festival web site here.

This coming Friday, September 10th, I'll have my jazz organ trio at The Royale (800 Post Street, SF) in the evening; music will be from about 8:30pm to about 11:30pm. Joining me will be Sonny Climes on guitar and Joe Kelner on drums. This is an indoor show so please be prepared to show proof of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and wear your mask.

Then on Saturday, September 11th, I'll be playing organ again at the Rockridge BART plaza from noon to 2pm as a member of the Brother Khalil Trio. This performance is part of the Rockridge Rock-N-Stroll program which brings live music to several different venues around the Rockridge neighborhood on the second Saturday of each month. This is an outdoor performance.

I'll be back at Left Bank Restaurant in Menlo Park playing accordion with Vintage Jukebox Orchestra for Sunday brunch on September 12th and for Friday dinner on September 17th. These are outdoor performances.

On Sunday, September 19th, I'll be playing accordion with The International Café Music Society at Piazza Pellegrini in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood from 5pm to 8pm. We've got a nice cadence of performances going at Piazza Pellegrini featuring Joe Vazquez on vocals, Ned Boynton on guitar, Bob Scott on drums, Michael Price on bass, and myself on accordion of course. These are really fun, community-oriented events held outdoors with excellent food and drink available.

As always, you can find a complete list of my scheduled performances at https://robertkennedymusic.com/calendar/

I look forward to seeing you soon!

        -- Robert

http://robertkennedymusic.com